Registration Opens January 15, 2015
The United States Intelligence Community (IC) invites you to attend the sixth annual IC Virtual Career Fair – a free online event – on Thursday, February 19, 2015, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern.
Space is limited. To guarantee entrance, pre-registration is highly encouraged. Reserve your spot today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about IC careers and get tips on how to apply for positions. From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can:
- Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths
- Chat with recruiters and subject matter experts in real-time
- Attend live presentations
- Explore currently available jobs
- Link to IC agency websites to apply to positions online
- Network with other job seekers
You’ll find jobs in the following disciplines, mostly in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD, metropolitan area:
- Clandestine Services/Intelligence Collection
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Cooperative Education and Summer 2016 Internships
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance
- Data Management Specialist
- Data Science
- Engineering – Aerospace, Aeronautical, Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Nuclear and Systems
- Graphic Design and Multimedia Specialist
- Foreign Languages – Language Analysts, Officers/Instructors, Contract Linguists with full professional proficiency in:
- All African languages
- All Arabic dialects
- French (limited openings available)
- German (limited openings available)
- Italian (limited openings available)
- Spanish (limited openings available)
Note: Not all participating agencies have openings in all languages.
- Information Technology – Software/Application Developer, Network Engineer, Mobile Application Developer, User Experience Architect
- Intelligence Analysis and Production – Analytic Methodology, Maritime and Technical Analysis (Geodetic Surveyor, Aeronautical, Bathymetry, Photogrammetry, Geodetic/Earth Science, Geodetic Orbit Scientist, Cartography and Targeting)
- Mission Support – Accountant, Acquisitions, Auditor, Budget Analyst, Data Analytics, Facilities, Financial Specialist, Human Resources, Logistics, Police Officer, Science and Mathematics (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Materials Science), Security Specialist, Training
- Visual Info Specialist
- Watch/Operations Officer
* The list above shows a sampling of available opportunities. Not all participating agencies have openings in all disciplines, and additional opportunities may be available on the day of the event.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Sneak Preview and On Demand!
Registration is your virtual ticket not only to the event, but also to a limited sneak preview day on Wednesday, February 18, and a 1-week on-demand period February 20 - 26.
At the sneak preview, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time.
The on-demand period lets you come back to the show at your leisure to collect the materials you gathered or review presentations and other information. Plus, if you know you won’t be available on event day, register anyway to attend the show during the on-demand period.
Chat-with-recruiter functionality will only be available on event day.
The following agencies and components will be participating in the 2015 IC Virtual Career Fair:
If you are unable to attend the IC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services, etc.), please visit the agency websites listed above for more information and to apply online.
IC Agencies Are Equal Opportunity Employers
All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.
Registration and Privacy Information
DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN GROUP CHAT WINDOWS.
Posting personal material other than as instructed relieves the host and sponsors of all responsibility for unintended disclosure of this confidential information.