The United States Intelligence Community (IC) invites you to attend the fourth annual IC Virtual Career Fair - a free online event - on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern).
Space is limited. To guarantee entrance, pre-registration is highly encouraged. Reserve your spot today!
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about IC careers and get tips on how to apply for positions. From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can:
- Visit IC agencies' virtual booths
- Chat with recruiters and subject matter experts in real-time
- Attend live presentations
- Explore currently available jobs
- Link to IC agency Web sites to apply to positions online
- Network with other job seekers
- Learn about internships and other student opportunities
You'll find jobs in the following disciplines, mostly in the
Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD, metropolitan area:
- Accounting, Budgeting, Auditing, Contracting, Financial Management
- Administration Human Resources, Logistics, Public Affairs, Clinical Psychology, etc.
- Clandestine Services
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Cybersecurity, Information Assurance
- Data Scientists
- Engineering Electrical and Electronics
- Foreign Languages — Language Analysts and Officers, Instructors, Contract Linguists
- Any African languages
- Any Arabic dialects
- Any Chinese languages
- Bahasa Indonesian
- Hindi (and other languages of India)
- Tagalog (and other Filipino languages)
- Urdu (and other languages of Pakistan)
Note: Not all participating agencies have openings in all languages.
- Information Technology
- Intelligence Analysis Economic, Cultural, Imagery, Military, Open Source, Regional and Technical
- Mathematics and Physical Science
- Program/Project Management
- Security, Police
- Special Agents
- Student Internships, Co-op Positions
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Sneak Preview and On Demand!
Registration is your virtual ticket not only to the event, but also to a limited sneak preview day on Monday, February 25, and a 2-week on-demand period February 27 through March 13.
At the sneak preview, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time.
The on-demand period lets you come back to the show at your leisure to collect the materials you gathered or review presentations and other information. Plus, if you know you won’t be available on event day, register anyway to attend the show during the on-demand period.
Chat-with-recruiter functionality will only be available on event day.
The following agencies and components will be participating in the 2013 IC Virtual Career Fair:
If you are unable to attend the IC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services), please visit the agency Web sites listed above for more information and to apply online.
IC Agencies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.